Friday, August 28, 2009

August 30, 2009 Photoshoot With Kirstie

We're planning a photoshoot session this coming August 30 with Kirstie Babor.  The plan is either to go to the Bagacay Point (Lighthouse) in Liloan or at the Mountain View Resort.  I'm still confused between the two.  The Bagacay Point seems very far while the Mountain View Resort is a very steep climb and I'm not too sure my car can manage.  It's just a 1.3L Mazda 323 LX sedan and it's been a long time since I last went there.

My arsenal includes my trusty Canon EOS 1000D.  I think I'll be using my Canon 55-250 mm IS which is a good portraiture lens for me.  That is, as compared to my Canon 18-55 mm IS kit lens.  Well, hopefully I won't regret the place I'm going to shoot at.  I'll post pictures I've taken in this blog once I'm done.

How about you?  Where do you think is a good place to shoot here in Cebu?  Feel free to post a comment.

0 comments: